Site Pro 1 – Climbing Carabiners, Steel or Aluminum Belay Devices for Steel Tower Climbers
Climbing Carabiners belaying device, used in fall protection systems are available in steel and aluminum. Quick release, quick lock climbing carabiners provide secure climbing and descending control for tower and rescue work at heights or confined limited spaces with no footing.
Carabiners are offered in the Safety section, Carabiner subsection of our website and catalog. Our Safety section also includes Tool and Rope Bags, Cable Grabs, Climbing Harnesses, Harness Accessories, Helmets, Climbing Lanyards and Snap Hooks. Additionally included are Positioning, Belay Devices, Retracting Climber Lifelines, Rigging, Fall Protection, Safety Rope and Climbing Rope, Hooks and Rope Grabs and Safety Climb Devices. Hard copy and Pdf catalogs can be ordered or downloaded from our homepage or resources menu at the top of the page.
Steel tower climbers should choose climbing carabiners based on weight capacity, steel or aluminum construction, lengths, widths and gate sizes. Locking Mechanisms are the quick lock (Kwiklock) Type. Our climbing carabiners are of the highest quality and meet ANSI Z359.1 (2007) 3,600 lb gated hook requirement. Minimum tensile strength ranges from 5,000 pounds to 10,000 pounds depending on the model you choose.
Steel Climbing Carabiners
* Steel Kwiklock ANSI Carabiner is made of Carbon Steel with a length of 5″, width of 3″ and a gate of 1″. Two different contours available for different climbers preference.
* Captive Eye Steel Kwiklock ANSI Carabiner is made of Carbon Steel with a length of 5″, width of 2-3/4″ and a gate of 3/4″.
* Steel Offset Kwiklock ANSI Hook is made of Carbon Steel with a length of 8-1/2″, width of 5″ and a gate of 2″.
* Steel Pear Shape Kwiklock ANSI Hook is made of Carbon Steel with a length of 8-1/2″, width of 5″ and a gate of 2″.
Aluminum Climbing Carabiners
* Aluminum Kwiklock ANSI Carabiner is made of Aluminum with a length of 4″, width of 3″ and a gate of 7/8″.
Site Pro 1 offers a full array of climbing carabiners for belaying, pulley systems and over 2000 parts and components for wireless cellular site infrastructure. Please check catalog and web site charts for proper size, specifications and pricing before ordering, as well as new product introductions. If you have any questions please call 1-888-GET-PRO 1 (1-888-438-7761).