Featured RF Monitor FS2.0
Featured RF Monitor FS2.0Featured fieldSENSE 2.0 Personal RF Monitor
Newest Personal RF Field Strength Monitor
The FieldSENSE 2.0 measures both E and H fields spanning from 50 MHz to 6 GHz with an isotropic probe architecture. The probe response is shaped to internationally accepted exposure safety limits and is designed for both body worn, handheld or remote monitoring applications.
• Cost-effective • Frequency range 50 MHz – 6 GHz
• Audio recording ability • Fall indicator alarm
• Seven LED exposure level indicators
• Audio alarms at 50%, 100%, and 200% exposure levels
• Includes case & attachment straps for wrist and harness
• Uses on two AAA batteries • Bright LEDS, visible in sunlight
• Auto power off after 8 hrs inactivity • Withstands heavy weather
• Single button operation • Operates with gloves • Loud buzzer
• See Spec Sheet for more Details.
|Next Gen RF Monitor|| 5-3/4'' L x |
1-5/8'' W x 1'' T
|4 oz||Price: $549.99|| |